1. A neurotransmitter is a natural substance that enables nerve impulses to be transmitted.
2. As of one year before the Wesbecker trial, there had been more than 28,623 reports of adverse reactions to Prozac, based on information received by the Food and Drug Administration under its adverse drug reaction reporting system the highest of any drug in history.
3. From a decision rendered on May 23, 1996, by the Kentucky Supreme Court.
4. Currently, the number stands at more than 90 pieces of legislation.
5. The Narconon (no drugs) drug rehabilitation program has enabled tens of thousands of individuals to free themselves from teh shackles of drug abuse.
6. Criminon (no crime) is an international criminal rehabilitation program.